WebMD Reviews Guidelines
By submitting a review on the WebMD Physician Directory, you agree to the WebMD Terms and Conditions and to the following review guidelines:
- Your review must involve your own experience with the provider and should not be based on what you've heard from someone else;
- Your review must not include any personally identifiable information or any confidential, privileged or other information that you are not allowed to share with others (including information protected by contractual or non-disclosure obligations);
- Your review must not contain any information relating to any of your medical or health conditions such as details with respect to any of your symptoms, any medical diagnosis or any prescriptions that you are taking.;
- Your review must involve either your personal opinion of the provider and/or any factual statements that are true and accurate;
- Your review must not contain content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, or hateful to any person or entity (as determined by WebMD in its sole discretion);
- Your review must not include advertisements or solicitations;
- Your review must not include "spam" or other content that significantly detracts our users' experience with the WebMD Site; and
- Your review must not violate the privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or any other rights of any other person or entity.
WebMD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove reviews that do not meet these guidelines or the terms set forth in the WebMD Terms and Conditions.