Dr. Gretel Viera was born in Cuba. She graduated with a Doctorate in Stomatology in 1995 and was awarded with the Golden Degree and a Prosthodontic Instructor as a result of her outstanding academic performance.
In 2007 she became part of the Internationally Educated Dentists Program at University of Florida in Gainesville, completing the program with a DDS in May 2009 at Seminole Clinic where she is currently involved as a faculty.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bi-lingual speaker (Fluent in Spanish and English)
- Restoration of dental implants (single and multiple restorations and implant supported overdentures).
- Occlusal analysis and equilibration procedures.
- Crown and bridge procedures.
- Experience in removable prosthetic procedures (RPD, overdentures and complete
dentures) including precision attachments.
- Competence in anterior and posterior endodontic procedures.
- Simple and surgical extractions, extraction of impacted teeth, biopsy samples.
- Periodontal procedures such as crown lengthening, bone grafting, subgingival antibiotic delivery.
- Invisalign certification
- Nitrous oxide certification
- Member of ADA and FDA
Craniofacial pain and pathofunction I- temporomandibular disorders. University of Florida , August 2007
Craniofacial pain and pathofunction II- temporomandibular disorders. University of Florida , November 2007
Hinman Dental Meeting, Atlanta, Georgia, March 2008
Invisalign- Certification Course, Gainesville, Florida, September 2008
Temporomandibular Disorders: Current Concepts â€“The Dawson Academy- Florida, September, 2008
Functional Occlusion, From TMJ to Smile Design â€“ The Dawson Academy- Florida, October 2008
Achieving Predictable Esthetic Results- The Dawson Academy- Florida, November, 2008
Occlusal Splint Therapy- The Dawson Academy - Florida, November 2008
Head and Neck Anatomy with Dissection â€“The Dawson Academy- Florida, December, 2008
This dentist accepts the following plans. This may include dental insurance as well as dental savings plans, an affordable alternative to dental insurance. With a dental savings plan, members can save 10-60% at the dentist. Click here to learn more.